Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Your Ears

Apparently, they're not feeling at all self-conscious at Obama Headquarters, as on Thursday Night, Barack will ascend to the throne.


Is it a Greek Temple, or Roman? McCain is mocking,
because this is where The Chosen One will receive his coronation tomorrow night. Who can stand the wait?

A leaked portion of Barack's acceptance speech reveals it will include the words
"Friends, Germans, countrymen... lend me your ears.
I come to bury the Clintons, not to praise them.
You all did love them once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then to mourn for them?
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason…. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Bill & Hillary,
And I must pause till it come back to me."

No comments: