Thursday, November 13, 2008

Glib Guidance

The biggest failure in network news has some advice for one of America's biggest political stars.
Couric thinks Sarah Palin has a thing or two to learn about politics before she contemplates a White House run in 2012. "I think she should keep her head down, work really hard and learn about governing.
Katie is right, actually. That is what Sarah should do. Blow everyone away in a couple of years by just how informed she is.
But I'm not anyone to give advice to anyone about anything," she told Page Six at Glamour Magazine's 2008 Women of the Year Awards dinner at the Essex House.

Right again!
Although her interview with Palin made the Alaska governor look dumb (while rejuvenating Couric's flagging career in the process), Couric won't give herself too much credit. "I was really just a conduit that allowed her to air her views," she said. "I don't want to judge. I'll let the voters do that."
Of course you will.

No comments: