Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Casual Nation

I'm not a big fan of Casual Fridays. We become the United States of Casual, though, if Barack wins on Tuesday.

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill. ...

I'm an old fashioned guy, I know, but this bothers me. I don't even like it when friends, or even family, wear jeans coming over for a casual dinner. I find them disrespectful. I won't even start on how I feel about the damn sneakers.

So - how do you feel about Barack campaigning for President in blue jeans?


The times, they are a changin'. But have they changed that much?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only is he going to kill my baby, but he's going to take away my constitutional right not to wear blue jeans. And you're right - not only are those the kind of sneakers my senile old dad would wear, but they've got "Marxist" written all over them.
Looks like the DNC wasn't able to drop the $150 grand it takes to dress like a REAL candidate for office should.

Anonymous said...

Is that Barry really walking on water in that picture?

Anonymous said...

I love jeans, I wear them a lot. As a matter of fact some of my jeans are much more expensive than some of my best dress pants. But I have to say, Obama looks like a dork in his jeans and oh so white sneakers. Who's he trying to impress, the college crowd? haha!