* If Biden is "embarrassed about the blatant attempt to register phony voters by ACORN," since Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., worked with the organization in the past;
* If Obama's comment about wanting tax policies that "spread the wealth" is "a potentially crushing political blunder"
* "You may recognize this famous quote: 'from each according to his abilities to each according to his needs.' That's from Karl Marx. How is Sen. Obama not being a Marxist if he intends to spread the wealth around?";
* Regarding Biden's comment that the world would test Obama and the Obama-Biden administration will need the support of Americans since it might not be immediately apparent Obama did the right thing -- "Are you forewarning Americans that nothing will be done and America's days as the world's leading power are over?"
* "What do you say to the people that are concerned that Barack Obama will want to turn America into a Socialist country like Sweden?"
These questions were so on target that Biden was shocked by them.
Biden seems quite taken aback by the anchor's questions, at one point asking her, "Are you joking? Is this is a joke? Or is that a real question?"
The interview prompted the Obama-Biden campaign to cancel a subsequent interview with Jill Biden.
"The campaign cited 'an unprofessional interview' WFTV's Barbara West did Thursday with Joe Biden," reports the Orlando Sentinel. "In a statement Friday, Adrianne Marsh, Florida spokeswoman for Obama's campaign, said the station, in talking with Sen. Biden, was 'both combative and woefully uninformed about simple facts. ... In a line of questioning that would make Rush Limbaugh proud, West even went as far as to quote Karl Marx, a Communist icon, in a disturbing attempt to associate Barack Obama with socialism.'"
It would have been nice if she'd also asked about the Obamafia, Barack's collection of radical friends who got him where he is today, but West got some good questions on the table... one's that were naturally dodged by Biden.