Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Liberal Media?

Are the Clinton's upset about the liberal media? You know the one that republicans complain about on a regular basis? The same one that democrats insist doesn't exist? Bill Clinton seems to take it pretty seriously:
"I think most of the press people are in Obama's demographic. ... There have been times when I thought I was literally lost in a fun house."

And how much of the media is biased against Hillary according to Terry McAulliffe?
"Oh, 90 percent," quoth the Macker. "I mean, from day one. It is what it is -- we're not complaining, we have to deal with the hand we're dealt with...''

Can it really be that after all these years of denying it, the dems are insisting on its existence?
"You know what - every independent study has said that this is the most biased coverage they have ever seen in a presidential campaign. Clearly it has been a biased media, no question about it. I have said this - Fox has been one of the most responsible in this presidential campaign -- I have said that all along.''

No comments: