Friday, May 23, 2008

A New Campaign

Given the level of hardball that's being played in the presidential campaign right now, I don't see the cute stuff that's worked up to this point as being productive anymore for Barack.

Senator Obama is honored to speak on behalf of United States Senator Edward M. Kennedy, who was previously scheduled to deliver the address.

“Ted and I talked about me filling in for him at Wesleyan University earlier this week. Considering what he's done for me and for our country, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. So I'm looking forward to standing in his place on Sunday even though I know I won't be able to fill his shoes," Senator Obama said.

Honestly, who gives a flying flip over the fact that Barack and Ted have a crush on each other and are making out in the back of the bus? If he needs this sort of legitimacy by association with the convention a couple of months away, it seems to me as a reminder of just how wet behind the ears Barack is.
On Sunday, May 25, 2008, United States Senator Barack Obama will deliver the Commencement Address at the 176th Commencement Ceremony at Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut.
If Barack comes away from the event speaking with a Brahman accent, then it will really be time to get nervous.

No comments: